As we enter 2024, some of you may have vowed to start a diet, join a gym, or quit a bad habit. Making a New Year’s resolution is a great way to start a good practice, change an undesired behavior, or accomplish a goal. At MHMS, we believe your small business deserves some resolutions of its own.
Here are a handful of resolutions to help keep your business on track this year:
- Follow up with leads and request reviews promptly. Don’t miss out on potential new business by letting leads go cold. Similarly, with 81% of consumers relying on Google reviews to evaluate local businesses (source: Hubspot), it’s important to seize every opportunity to capture word of mouth.
2. Try new marketing trends and tactics. Whether it’s new and emerging digital marketing tactics or fresh, bold creative, there are many ways to differentiate yourself against your competition.
3. Embrace the power of social media! 66% of marketers generated new leads via social media by committing just 6 hours per week to social efforts (source: Social Media Examiner). An experienced social partner can help you make the post of organic content and paid campaigns.
4. Start a blog or get your blog up-to-date. Content marketing is extremely effective. According to Marketo, companies with a consistent blog generate 67% more leads than companies without one.
5. Measure your results. It’s important to know what’s working and what isn’t working. By implementing data analytics tools and utilizing data, you can make informed decisions and optimize your marketing strategies. Regular reporting and analysis can help ensure you’re getting the most from your marketing plan.
A strong marketing partner is key to helping you maintain these resolutions so you can focus on running your business. At MHMS, our only goal is to focus on your marketing. Want to kick start your business in 2024? We’re ready when you are.