If you weren’t familiar with Zoom before, there’s a big chance you are now.
Today’s workplaces (and classrooms) have shifted from a conference room in your office to a virtual meeting space for most people. In fact, daily users on Zoom went from 10 million to over 200 million in just three months.
You may be working from your kitchen table, your crowded basement, or even hiding from your loud children in the privacy of your bathroom. If you are like us and need to hide your background from the view of that potential investor or even your boss, we have some custom backgrounds for you to use.
Some steps to use a custom background:
- Save custom background to your computer
- Open the Zoom app on your computer.
- Tap the settings icon on the top right.
- Choose Virtual Background on the left menu.
- Tap the ‘+’ button.
- Select the picture on your computer you want to use.
Click on a background below to download!